Boldenone Undecylenate is a man-made steroid, similar to the naturally occurring steroid Testosterone. BOLD-MAX is used to promote weight gain following extensive surgery, chronic infection, or severe trauma, and in other cases that result in inadequate weight gain or maintenance. Boldenone Undecylenate is also used to decrease muscle loss caused by treatment with corticosteroids and to reduce bone pain associated with osteoporosis.
Take Boldenone Undecylenate only as directed. Do not take more of it and do not take it more often than your doctor ordered. To do so may increase the chance of side effects.
In order for Boldenone Undecylenate to work properly, it is important that you follow a diet high in proteins and calories. If you have any questions about this, check with your health care professional.
BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE DOSING
The dose of these medicines will be different for different patients. Follow your doctors orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of these medicines. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
If you miss a dose of this medicine and your dosing schedule is:
One dose a day – Take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if you do not remember it until the next day, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
More than one dose a day – Take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
If you have any questions about this, check with your doctor.
STORAGE – TO STORE BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE
To store this medicine:
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store away from heat and direct light.
- Keep the liquid form of this medicine from freezing.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- enlarging penis;
- increased frequency of erections;
- unnatural hair growth;
- Acne or oily skin;
- enlarging clitoris;
- hoarseness or deepening of voice;
- irregular menstrual periods;
- unnatural hair growth or unusual hair loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- Bone pain;
- nausea or vomiting;
- sore tongue;
- swelling of feet or lower legs;
- unusual bleeding;
- unusual weight gain;
- Black, tarry, or light-colored stools;
- dark-colored urine;
- purple- or red-colored spots on body or inside the mouth or nose;
- sore throat and/or fever or vomiting of blood.