Boldenate (Boldenone undecylenate) is an anabolic. It is very popular in various sports, as it is also used for weight gain, drying, to increase the strength characteristics of athletes, as well as endurance.
Effects of taking Boldenone undecylenate
- Slow, but high-quality increase in muscle mass
- Increased appetite
- Fat-burning effect
- Increases the relief of the body
- Improving strength and endurance performance
- Slows down the aromatization process (reduces estradiol)
Sideeffects of taking boldenone
Inhibition of the production of own testosterone, testicular atrophy (testicular reduction). But most of the side effects can be avoided if you monitor the tests on the cycle and correct them in a timely manner. You should use aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole) and prolactin (cabergoline), according to the test indications: estradiol and prolactin. Do not use excessive dosages on your cycle, if you are using boldenone for a long time, contact our consultant with a question about the need to use gonadotropin (HCG) on the cycle.
How to take Boldenate
You can use this scheme:
- from 400 mg every five days for the beginner
- from 600 mg every five days for an experienced athlete
Cycle duration: 10-12 weeks
Boldenone combination with other steroids
Perfectly combined with various anabolic steroids, for example:
- Boldenone + Sustanon + Stanozolol
- Boldenone + Testosterone Enanthate
- Boldenone + Testosterone phenylpropionate
Post-cycle therapy (PCT)
Clomid or Tamoxifen is used as PCT.
After a 10-week cycle of boldenone undecylenate, start taking clomid 14-21 days after the last injection:
- 10 days of 100 mg of clomid
- 21 days of 50 mg of clomid
- 7 days of 25 mg of clomid
After a 10-week cycle of taking Boldenate, start taking it 14-21 days after the last injection: Tamoxifen is taken at a dosage of 40 mg and 20 mg per day for 10 days for 21 days.
You’ll have to commit to a vitamin and mineral regimen.